If you've recently lost someone in your life or even if you lost someone years ago and are still having difficulty moving forward, then GriefShare is for you. Please consider joining us to view the videos and share with other people who are going through a season of grief.
The bereaved are often overwhelmed by the advice they receive from others. The current session schedule is as follows on Wednesday evenings at 6:30pm in Room 201. Cost of materials and book is $20. If this is a hardship for anyone, please discuss it with the leader. No childcare is provided.
- Sept. 6th, 2017 Is This Normal?
- Sept. 13th, 2017 Challenges of Grief?
- Sept. 20th, 2017 The Journey of Grief-I
- Sept. 27th, 2017 The Journey of Grief-II
- Oct. 18th, 2017 Grief and Your Relationships
- Oct. 25th, 2017 Why?
- Nov. 1st, 2017 Guilt and Anger
- Nov. 8th, 2017 Complicating Factors
- Nov. 15th, 2017 Stuck
- Nov. 22nd, 2017 Lessons of Grief-I
- Nov. 29th, 2017 Lessons of Grief – Part II
- Dec. 6th, 2017 Heaven
- Dec. 13th, 2017 What Do I Live for Now?