Zion's Church has implemented a Church Management System called Realm. Along with serving the church's business needs, it also offers several ways to improve engagement, communication, and relationships within church.
WHAT IS REALM?
Realm is an online ministry tool designed with communication in mind. It helps us all to stay connected and informed. Realm allows you to manage your personal contact information and who is allowed to see it, control your online giving, and keep in touch with the groups that matter to you. Realm is available both as a web site and a mobile app. You will be able to receive notifications via email or within the app.
WHY USE REALM?
Realm strengthens church connections. Groups and individuals are better able to communicate with each other, even from our mobile devices. It will facilitate better relationship building. We’ll stay organized, and you’ll stay informed about all of the ministries and fellowship opportunities. Event registration will be available, and, if an event requires payment, you'll be able to pay online as well. If you are a group leader, we will be reaching out to do some additional training for you.
IS MY INFORMATION PRIVATE?
Realm is safe, private, and secure. The users of Realm are only the people in our church; it’s not like a social website that’s open to the public. Realm keeps your data safe and gives you control over what information you share and who can see it.
WHAT ABOUT GIVING?
Realm makes online giving easy, and in combination with the app, puts giving right in your hands. You can set up recurring gifts, view your giving history, and make changes at any time. Realm automatically records all online gifts and text gifts and adds them to your giving history. No one else can see your individual giving, other than those on our Business Team that absolutely must have access to process the finances and make deposits. At the end of the year, you will be able to print your own giving statement.
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
- If you haven’t received an invitation to join Realm Connect yet, go to connect.zionschurch.org and create an account.
- Locate and download the Realm Connect (from ACS Technologies) mobile app for your smart phone from the iTunes or Google app stores.
Be sure to enable PUSH NOTIFICATIONS in the app settings.
- Your Realm login works for both Realm web and mobile. If the app asks for a church code, it is zionschurch
(Realm works best on Chrome, Firefox, Edge or Safari web browsers. Avoid Internet Explorer.)
- Check to make sure that we have your contact and and other personal information entered correctly under My Profile. If anything is incorrect, you can change it. Consider adding your photo to your profile as well.
- Change your privacy settings (through Manage Privacy) so that other Zion's Church Realm users can see your basic contact information (just as they have through printed church directories in the past!)
- (Once available) - Look at Giving to view your current giving. Consider entering credit card or bank account information for easy online giving.
Realm Help Center